Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Wedding Blog of a Frugal Pinay

Speaking of Pinay DIYs, my friend created her own blog <ofknivesandpen.blogspot.com> in preparation for her wedding . While, she said, the wedding will not be THE wedding of the year, it will be a wedding which hopefully will reflect the couple's personalities and values.

My husband and I just had that kind of wedding. It wasn't grand, but it was definitely OURS. Of course, if we had more money, I would've made it more personalized. Well, there shall be a second time--on our tenth year anniversary, perhaps?

I will be posting some tips on what my husband and I did for our wedding preps in a few days. I also volunteered to design my friend's wedding invite (and perhaps accessories and souvenirs, if time and budget will permit). She chose chocolate and pink for her colors. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web site hit counter